August is here

12:20



Hello August! It is hard to believe that you are already here. In the summer time passes way much faster, don't you think? I decided to go for a walk in one of my favourite places- the eastern breakwater of Riga. Not only sky was coloured in beautiful candy-cotton and pastel tones, but also swans were waiting there for me. It was a surreal feeling as the scenery was as magical as in Swan Lake. 






When the lighthouse was reached, it was already getting dark. I am so happy that I got there in time to catch the sunset. Do you like watching sunsets as much as I do? Lots of love, Zane

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So pretty place!
    Kisses
    @Agasuitcase

    New post: Colombian Fashion Week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Aga!
      I really like your blog- I am definitely going to follow you. Have a great day!
      xx, Zane

      Delete
  2. The summer time ALWAYS passes by much quicker than winter- not a fan of that, haha. Swan lake seems like such a gorgeous place, and those photos are beautiful :)

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you liked the photos! Thank you,Kyia!Yes,it is a little bit unfair that winter is almost 10 months long...so really time in the summer flies away.
      xx,Zane

      Delete